Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Homeowner Easter Surprise

I thought some of you would appreciate this. When Kyle and I woke up and were getting ready for church on Sunday, we looked out at our lawn and to our surprise, we saw this:



They are plastic, yellow Adirondack chairs that will match our newly reupholstered patio furniture and Easter eggs!  What's funny, is I was just talking to Kyle about how this would be a good idea in case anything gross gets on them (like seagull poo, we can easily hose them off) and so we don't have to worry about them in the rain (which we get a lot of around here!).

My parents dropped them off Saturday night as a funny Easter morning surprise! Haha - we got a big kick out of it.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed the beautiful weather we had in the Pacific Northwest this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment