There are a few events I am very excited about this Spring in the Puget Sound area, so I am passing these event dates along to anyone else who may be interested. There is nothing like an antique show, plant sale or farmers market to get my inspiration juices flowing for my home and garden!
Check out more information about each of these events by clicking on the links below:
- Kitsap Antique Show: April 2 - 3
- Bloedel Reserve Plant Sale & Open House: April 16 - 17
- First day of Bremerton Farmers Market: May 5
- Kitsap Master Gardeners Plant Sale: May 6-7
- Seattle Tilth Edible Plant Sale: May 7-8
P.S. I just have to share this very random photo I saw today, it's too cute and fun not to share! His name is Herman, and he is a German Giant breed of rabbit (big bunny!). Happy Wednesday!