Monday, February 21, 2011

Blogging Break

Hello blogger friends!

Apologies for my absence, but I have been dealing with some personal family issues over the past few weeks. I should be back at it in another week or two once things settle down.

In the meantime, are you guys loving this sunshine or what? Spring is coming, my friends! Can’t wait. Here is a little glimpse of what I’m looking forward to this spring and summer! Beach towels, summer relaxation, planting myself in an Adirondack chair and watching the boats go by.



I’ll be back soon!

P.S.  Here is a quote I’ve been reminding myself of the past few weeks that has been fitting considering my family situation and the wonderful weather we’ve had lately:

“Bloom where you are planted.”
-          Nancy Reader Campion


3 comments:

  1. glad you are back! we missed you. xoxo nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nat! Looking forward to some regular blogging, soon. ;) Appreciate all the love and support! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back! We missed you, Lady. Anyways, when things have settled down I'd like for all of us to get together. I've got the menu planned out. BBQ mahi-mahi fish tacos, sangria and key lime margarita pie!! Take care. :o) xoxo Irina

    ReplyDelete