Friday, December 3, 2010

Sweet Little Manette Retail Space Available

There is the sweetest little retail or office space in Manette available for rent, and every time I walk by I day dream of what potential it has!


I don't know how is this space still available!  It would be perfect for lots of different shops-  I'm thinking a cafe, a used bookstore, a small antique store... it's such a sweet little spot on the main strip of Manette.  People walk by this place for their commute every day, and even more walk by on the weekends browsing shops or walking their dogs.


I honestly don't think these photos do it justice.  I imagine sweet hanging baskets of flowers outside, a new paint job, and making great use of the windows with some fun retail displays.  If you go the coffee shop route, you could maybe put little tables outside when it's warm so people with dogs can sit outside with their canine friends nearby.

I would hate to see this space sit empty much longer - it's a great spot!  Come on, people! Check it out on Craigslist here.

PSST - Don't forget, Winterfest is tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment