Monday, November 8, 2010

Home Tour: Emerson Farm

Whenever I am looking for some inspiration for our home, I always enjoy looking through a beautiful home tour. Seeing someone's full home, instead of just a snapshot of a single room, really gives me the big picture (since there is so much more to see!) and helps give me ideas on bringing my personal style through to my entire home. This home tour comes to us from Design Sponge, and the tour is of Ryan & Emerson's home, the creators of emersonmade.



emersonmade has the best photo shoots. Their products look amazing, and consist of everything from beautiful flower accessories, to clothing, to home goods.






These are just a few of my favorite snap shots of Ryan & Emerson's home, so for the full tour you've got to check out Design Sponge. I love that this home is cozy and has character, without feeling old (in a yucky way). 


What a beautiful, exposed pantry! I love the simplicity of the shelves and glass jars.



I love almost everything about this kitchen; you could practically pick it up and drop it into my house and I would totally be ok with it. I love the simple colors, light fixtures, farmhouse sink, and butcher block island. Yummy.

We were given a four post bed like this in our home, and I'm contemplating painting it mustard yellow. I like this look with simple white linens, although the classic wood stain right on it right now is nice as well. My thought is that the color helps bring down the regal feel of this style of bed frame.

All product photos are from emersonmade, and home photos are from Design Sponge

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment